START YOUR OWN BUSINESS, BRAND YOUR OWN
Packaging: Vacuum Pack
Weight: 250g / 500g
Packing list: 1 * Oolong Tea
Shelf Life: 18 months
Place of Production: Anxi Fujian China
Production Date: 2021 S
Storage: Cool and ventilated place, avoid direct sunlight. If the conditions permit, it is best to refrigerate.
Because of the long time delivery, maybe some vacuumize will blow-by, if you find it not completely vacuum, it is a normal phenomenon caused by the delivery. Don’t worry, the tea is still fresh. Thank you for your understanding!
Introduction: Tieguanyin tea is a semi-fermented tea between green tea and black tea. Tieguanyin has a unique “Guanyin rhyme”, which is elegant and elegant. It has natural orchid fragrance after brewing. It has a pure taste and lasting fragrance. There is a fragrant reputation.” Tieguanyin contains high levels of amino acids, vitamins, minerals, tea polyphenols and alkaloids. It has a variety of nutrients and medicinal ingredients, and has the function of health care. Tieguanyin has anti-aging, anti-arteriosclerosis, prevention and treatment of diabetes, weight loss bodybuilding, prevention and treatment of dental caries, heat and reduce fire, the enemy smoke sobering and other effects.
1. Put 1-2 teaspoon tea into empty tea bags and then put in the cup.
2. Fill the cup with 8 fl.oz, 90-99° (195-210°) water.
3. Wait until you see tea leaves are extended. (3-5 mins)
4. Enjoy your tea. If you like the iced tea, you can add ice or lemon.
1. Take about 5g tea, put them into the Teapot.
2. Pour boiled water (about 90-99°C) (195-210°) into the Teapot.
3. About 5-8 seconds later, separate the tea and water at the first-round brewing.
4. From the following brews, separate the tea and water within 10-30 seconds.